From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 10:15:50 -0800
This is the first recipe I've seen on here.  I think it would be great if
everyone chipped in one recipe in the next few days.  Here is mine.......
I'm a newbie so you can correct me if this is not paleo.

Rosemary Chicken

1 fresh chicken
1 bunch of fresh rosemary
1 clove of garlic
1 whole onion
1 teaspoon kosher salt
olive oil

after proper cleansing,  rub chicken with olive oil inside and out.
place rosemary inside chicken cavity with a whole peeled onion.  crush or
squeeze garlic and rub over chicken or place slices under skin of breast.
 Sprinkle with salt and place in roasting pan.  Cook at 300* for 3 hours.

I use left overs for salads and soup stocks.

Trish