From:
Karl Mac Mc Kinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 1997 15:19:16 -0500
On Thu, 5 Jun 1997, Dean Esmay wrote:

> Recent posts from Loren Cordain on the Paleodiet Symposium also suggest the
> possibility that trying to get more monosaturated fats may be a more
> natural paleolithic pattern after all, because bone marrow is (a) popular
> among hunter/gatherers, and (b) largely monosaturated.  I'm not interested
> in sucking bones and eating brains too much so I begin to feel that olive
> oil looks even more attractive than it has been.

        I'd like to try sucking on bones, but I'm not sure on where to
get them, or the technique to use.  Brains really don't appeal, but I
guess that's a culture thing.

Karl Alexis McKinnon|I live as the beasts in the fields, rejoicing in the
SP2                 |fleshly life. I favor the edible and curse the inedible.