From:
"Paula H." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 1997 20:29:03 -0400
I DO suck on bones in the meat I eat.  Pork rib bones are great.
I would avoid brains due to CJD (mad cow disease).  One theory as to why 17
people in England got mad cow was because they grind brains into their
hamburger.
--Paula--
For the sound of the New Life:
www.familyradio.com

----------
> From: Karl Mac Mc Kinnon <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: The AA agenda
> Date: Thursday, June 05, 1997 4:19 PM
>
> On Thu, 5 Jun 1997, Dean Esmay wrote:
>
> > Recent posts from Loren Cordain on the Paleodiet Symposium also suggest
the
> > possibility that trying to get more monosaturated fats may be a more
> > natural paleolithic pattern after all, because bone marrow is (a)
popular

-