From:
Jane Warner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 16:32:45 -0700
Hi, Lynnet!

You can probably get some good answers to your question on the Celiac
Listserv.  You can subscribe here:

          www.enabling.org/ia/celiac/index.html

A number of people on the List have Crohn's or  diabetes or kids with
autism or other auto-immune diseases (many a-i diseases are caused by genes
which happen to be close on the same chromosome) or any other disorder that
is helped by a gluten-free diet.This List is a wonderful source of help and
encouragement, with a lot of sharing of info.  If you don't want to
subscribe now, I can ask your question on the list for you and ask that the
replies go directly to you.  Let me know.

Jane
Tucson, AZ  USA