From:
Lois Ventura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 20:40:45 -0500
>>Does anyone here have a success story with Crohns? or some advice?

Thanks
    Lynnet<<

My Crohn's is in remission over 3 years now.  I used no drugs, only paleo diet.  I suggest he read Breaking the Viscious Cycle (The Specific Carbohydrate Diet) by Elaine Gottschall.  She explains in lay terms what's going on in the gut with IBD, and why most carbos exacerbate the symptoms.  She includes info about celiac too, recipes and so forth.  It is not completely paleo, but about as close as some diets come to it.  See:

http://www.scdiet.org/

Best wishes,
Lois