From:
Ken O'Neill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 2010 19:44:43 -0600
Jim:
Very well put, indeed.

Our popular culture, likely influenced by marketing campaigns and medical
schools far too governed by the pharmaceutical monopoly, tends to look at
health as an outcome of taking pills and powders and crash diets.
Ironically, we get an annual "physical" and don't want to do anything
physical.

The research is abundantly clear: Paleo nutrition in conjunction with
resistance training prevents most of our chronic degenerative diseases, as
well as arresting and reversing them.