From:
Hanni Wienkoop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 2010 12:16:33 +0200
Some days ago there was in the finnish newspaper an article about the
connection of prostata cancer and diet. The author is professor Margaret
Rayman of the university of Guilford UK. She has now written a diet book,The
prostata care cookbook, how to resist prostata cancer eating a proper way.
According her the most valuable aliments are bred,pasta and tubers. Second
best are vegetables, then comes oliveoil, milk ,yogurt and cheese. Then
comes fish, chicken,eggs and sweets. The food one should avoid and eat very
raerly and very little is read meat. She is claiming that the read meat and
milkproducts contain fytan-acid that contributes to prostata cancer.

However she thinks that too heavy cooking is not good.

There is a contradiction in her theory as well  that our  present body
evolutionary has not adapted to saturated fats.

Maybe Geoff you can comment her  better as me, is from UK.

Hanni