From:
Jeffrey J Schaefer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 14:33:05 -0500
>Probably whole non-homogenized, non-pasturized milk is the best.

Perhaps I am wrong, but as far as I know non-homo/non-pasturized milk is
only available to the public in california.  only other chance of getting
it is from someone you know who raises dairy cows.

cows milk is for cows.  human milk is for humans.  i am sure you have seen
pictures of a farmer feeding a calf from a baby bottle becuase something
happend to the mother.  well you can bet the bottle is full of cows milk.
Not human milk or goat milk.  I believe i am correct when i say humans are
the only species that will drink the milk of another animals AND will
continue to do so well past the age when it is no longer needed.  what was
the last time you saw a full gro
wn bull suckling?

you can find excellent commentary on milk and dairy at www.mercola.com

best of luck