From:
Jeffrey J Schaefer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 14:19:58 -0500
you should be able to get all of your recommended daily nutritional intake
with out taking supplements.  www.fitday.com is a nice site that allows you
to input what you ate for the day.  you can then get several instant
reports showing among other things percentage of fat/carbs/protien you had
along with showing your nutritional intake (calcium, VitD, VitE, and so on).

One thing i like about the site is that it allows you to play the "what if"
game by altering the amounts of food so you can dial in your goals.  I get
well over 100% of the daily recommend amounts of everything including
calcium and I do not eat dairy, grains, or take any supplements.

best of luck
JeffS