From:
Dean Pistilli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 17:36:10 +1100
Take it from dudes like myself who have a PhD equivalent in diarrhea experience (if you have UC or CD). Forget the roughable bull, and you don't have to go non paleo into rice,bread and soft drink. You can stop it in its tracks with: bananas + cheese (at same time), chicken broth with carrots, tuna and boiled vegetables.. just don't eat any raw things (salads etc.) Everything has to be cooked.. applesauce is OK.

reg.,
D, Oz.