From:
Lady Ariel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 09:25:39 -0600
On Tue, 23 Feb 1999, ~ Rainah ~ wrote:

> I don't feel I have a holier than thou attitude...wiser than thou,
> maybe..I just don't trust what man makes...if it isn't NATURAL/if God
> didn't create it, I don't trust it, but that's me... Yes I'm fanatical,
> I admit it, especially when it comes to health...I have a lot in Virgo
> LOL
I dunno I'm a virgo and I'm not very fanatical.  I mean you're sitting
in front of a computer typing.  If you really are worried about things
such as microwaving, then it's possible that you shouldn't be using a
computer or watching tv either.  I'm in no way saying that microwaving
isn't bad for your or computers won't harm you.  I'm just saying that
it seems if you're going to take such an attitude you would need to
really look at all aspects of your life and not only the food aspect.

> I would like to thank Louise for posting that very informative artical
> on Microwaving...I also noticed a mention about irradiation in there,
> another very scary issue that seems to be eccepted these days and Susan
> for posting the information about the asprin...

The problem I have with information on the internet is that you really
need to weed through it.  I mean there are numerous people out there
writing things about white supremacy and other similar issues and just
because they put it on their web page doesn't make it true.  So certainly
you do need to take information to heart....take the nutrasweet issue.  I
have explored both sides of that one.  There is just as much convincing
info on either side of that issue, all of it available on the internet.
The monsanto web site explains exactly how nutrasweet is metabolized.
Every single person is different though, so bottom line is...if nutrasweet
makes you feel bad then you shouldn't be using it.

Then there's the whole question about whether or not you can believe
the claims Monsanto makes....they have a product to sell.  At the same
time...the articles I've read about the ill effects of nutrasweet come
from sources that aren't credible...nor do they have any sort of
degree in biochemistry.

Remember, the side effects sheet you get with a prescription tend to list
every side effect that someone experienced while in the study....so maybe
you get some guy who is about to have a heart attack any day...he starts
some drug study...has a heart attack which was not related to the drug at
all yet it gets put in the brochure.

Just my 2 cents.