From:
Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 10:10:36 EST
In a message dated 12/26/02 2:12:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> By following the fast oxidizer approach, all of my body systems work better
> -
> good energy, even weight, moods, no joint pain. If I ate the slow oxidizer
> foods I would have lousy energy, gain weight, be moody, and have joint
> pain.
> The biggest indicator is energy - I'm hungry immediately after slow
> oxidizer
> foods.

Thanks for the info.  I'm going to order the test kit after the holidays.  In
the interim, I'm going to try to find a copy of Kristal's book.  I think I'm
likely a fast oxidizer, and am hoping that the selection of vegetables &
fruits are broader than the tiny selection allowed on Wolcott's program.There
is no way I could live with such a small variety.

Adrienne