From:
Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 23:46:27 -0600
> Is Neanderthin available in German?  Ray - any desire to have the book
translated if it is not yet?
>   >

I would love to sell the foreign rights to NeanderThin but my agent doesn't
have a clue as to how to accomplish this.

Any help would be appreiciated.

Meanwhile I'm attempting to start a weight-loss practice from my home
office.  My first ad appeared today in the Dallas Observer.

Ray Audette
Author "NeanderThin"
www.NeanderThin.com