From:
Judy Genova <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 21:01:08 EST

I wanted to thank the outpouring of condolences from the listmembers that I
have received in the past several days.  I buried my husband, my friend and
the best part of my life  today.

  If you have ever fished, and if you understand the principle of catch and
release, then you will know that his  love, and spirit and devotion had
captured my heart.  But today I was released back into the watery abyss.

I am grateful for every second of my time as the wife of this wonderful
husband, father and man.  I would like to  share his obituary with you.

Thank you to all my paleofriends.

Judy Genova, cavegirl deep in sorrow