From:
Alison Ashwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 23:38:35 +0100
Richard Geller wrote:
> Has anyone else experienced this increased sensitivity after getting rid of
> certain foods then trying them again?

I never realised I had a problem with wheat and other grains till I went
LC. Now I have to check that tinned fish is in pure olive oil since I
react badly to vegetable oil which often contains corn oil even very
small amounts cause problems.
I had some ice cream [yes, I know ] while on holiday that was supposed
to be made with only cream but it turned out that they had put some
vegetable oil in the mix somewhere. I have a photo pre-icecream where I
look ok and a post ice cream photo where I look like i have become 6
months pregnant and puffy in the face [ my gut protested for 3 days too
=( ]

I also discovered a sensitivity to strawberries, pistachio nuts and
melon and certain varieties of cherries - griotte cherries are ok
occasionally.

Alison