From:
Carol Canale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 08:49:09 EDT
In a message dated 8/26/99 6:01:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< The second year of an infant's life is when most parents are forcing their
 kid to eat Neolithic foods. Following Hans Selye's characterization of
 adaptation you have the stages of Shock, Adaptation, then Exhaustion. So my
 theory is the terrible twos is the shock stage. If I am correct then a
 paleo baby would not go through the terrible twos. For more discussion of
 Selye see:

   http://www.GFlinks.com/hoggan/selye.txt

 Don. >>

Coming out of lurkdom......
My baby WAS the ultimate in paleo for most of her first 2 years (breastmilk
ONLY). We had not experience at all of the terrible two's. Not terribly
scientific, just our experience.

Carol