From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 15:29:13 -0700
Hay fever ,very common allergy in France, is in my mind very related to the
stapple food there , wheat.
Wild grasses and wheat are very much closely related and it might be
possible that the protein present in the pollen of wild grasses being very
similar to the protein in wheat, is  triggering the immune system to start
an elimination crises of those unused molecules stored in the body. The
runny nose should be welcomed , in the case of wheat consumption, it helps
to lessen the damage.
People who don't have the strengh of being "allergic " to unsuitable foods
prepare themselves to more permanent damage  like autoimmune processes
where the body is becoming "allergic" to itself.
Be glad to have an allergic nature, just correct the problem at its source
 unsuitable foods)
jean-claude