From:
Phyllis Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 15:44:40 -0500
> And then I have often read that it takes several, like four, years for a
> vegetarian that shouldn't be exclusively vegetarian to become rundown.

This was very true for me, I was the veritable frog in the pot of boiling
water.  The frog doesn't struggle because initially the water is a comfortable
temperature.  But the heat is turned up slowly, as the temperature increases he
doesn't feel it, so he continues to lounge in his nice pot of water.  Once the
heat becomes critical, it is too late for the frog.  I happy to say I was I
jumped out of the veg pot before it got too hot!.

Pax,
phyllis