From:
Phyllis Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 23:55:15 -0400
Hi Mike,
Congratulations on your new found health!  Are you still trying to lose weight?
Have you lost any since you've been a caveman?

About the bad bread thing, I tell people that grains were developed by
government as a way to control people.  It keeps your brain in a fog and your
bowels in knot which makes you likely to be a good little lemming. You keep
eating it, even though it makes you feel like crap,  because the thought of warm
bread makes you think your mama really does love ya.   Now if it is someone who
is suscpicious of conspiracy theories, I explain that I am allergic to wheat and
other grains and if I eat it, I get brain fog and my bowels tie in an
uncomfortable knot.

pax,
phyllis