From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 16:31:39 -0600
[log in to unmask] wrote:

>“Morning of day one.  Have not been eating well the last week or two and
>have had cold like symptoms.  I have had corn, oats, dairy, spelt, four
>pieces of wheat toast, one beer, and lots of carbs (ex. honey-coated
>pecans). Have several ulcers in my mouth.  Weight is 156.”

Your eating over the past week or two is what I call the "farewell to
food" syndrome.
If a diet is coming, it's hard not to stuff yourself with all the things
you know you
won't be able to eat. A person can put on a lot of weight doing
"farewell to food".

Good luck. I need to do the same sort of thing, more to lose weight
since I'm not
that physically active.

Lynnet