From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 2009 13:58:17 -0600
On Fri, 29 May 2009 13:30:24 -0600, Geoffrey Purcell
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I agree it's just 1 study, albeit a review of other studies, so it could
> easily be flawed in and of itself. That's the trouble, given false
> parameters/premises etc. , anyone can create a study with almost any
> wished-for result.

Actually, some of us have a larger battle on our hands, than whether
cooked meat
or raw meat is healthier/deadlier.  There is a HUGE amount of propaganda
out there that
eating meat in any form is a high risk factor for cancer, especially
breast cancer.  This test, with over 120,000 subjects, may help people who
are confused or on the fence on
the subject.  Thanks, Kathryn.

	Lynnet