Date:
Sat, 23 May 2009 13:13:48 -0400
Kristina K. Carlton wrote:

> The other thing I am considering is going to eating just one meal a
> day. For those of you who have done that or are doing so now, how
> much protein and fat did you eat in one sitting? I am thinking it
> would be best to cut out all carbs, even veggies due to the fungi?
> And I am guessing it would be best not to eat any nuts since those
> can be high in molds?
>

> In addition, like I posted the other day, I am bloated every day all
> day long. I wonder if it could be from the fungi.

Raw zero carb will certainly work to rid yourself of fungi/yeast, as it
starves them. Absolutely fixes the bloat too.
There is sometimes a detox reaction when the dead fungi are flushed out,
and I don't know what effect medication has on the process.
I suppose that you are aware that your doctor will scold if you tell
what you are doing.  ;)

On the usual 80% fat 20% protein your stomach tells you when you have
eaten enough. AFAIK none of us eat to measure, and it varies for each of us.

William