From:
ardeith l carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 13:37:54 -0500
Michael Audette writes:
>   Oh great, another flame!

Ardeith writes:
I don't consider it a "flame"......It is exactly the response
of someone who has totally bought into the concept that
modern technology is a "good"....and something we should
all be striving for.    This is the whole message our culture
puts out......and many people have swallowed it whole.......

Ardeith writes:
"we only have so many postings a day on this list"....????
Really?  I don't recall reading anything about that when
I received the intro package about this list.   If this is so,
someone needs to tell me what the limit is, please.
As to "pertinent questions"....I know what Gordon and
I have been debating is not really pertinent to Paleo-Food
ideas and the "eating healthy" thing.........and I apologize
if anyone has been offended.   but I did suggest we should
take this off-list and other people said not to...................