From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Dec 2005 15:41:09 -0800

> Definitely hormones are an issue, but that does not mean that too much
> cholesterol production is a sign of good hormone balance.

Does so.
I don't know how many times I've tried to remind someone that cholesterol
is a repair material.
High cholesterol therefore means that your body is repairing some damage.
This is a good thing, and it doesn't preclude good hormone balance.

William

(I don't mind if you call me Honey. :) )

  Correct, William!  And Debby, I apologize if I offended you...that's just the way I speak to most everyone and I certainly don't mean to be condescending, just friendly.  :)

  Love,
  Bren

 Yahoo! Personals