From:
Elizabeth Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 15:23:05 -0800
I would like to think that our committment to eating in a paleo way,
forgoing the food inventions of the past 8000 years of agricultural
based civilization, would permit us to think paleo -- War (a definitive
history of war) by Gwynne Dyer makes it clear that war is non-paleo. It
is an institution that rose up with the advent of agricultural
civilization. Making paleo food choices that are in harmonoy with our
genetic past should also inspire us to examine other intrinsic aspects
of our lives and culture that have distorted our paleo nature. Perhaps
paleo thinking can direct us to develop harmoninous ways of resolving
conflict with one another.

Namaste, Liz