From:
Jeff Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 19:26:46 -0700
 > I would like to think that our committment to eating in a paleo way,
 > forgoing the food inventions of the past 8000 years of agricultural
 > based civilization, would permit us to think paleo -- War (a definitive
 > history of war) by Gwynne Dyer makes it clear that war is non-paleo.

Very divisive topic, but paleo.  The first hominid that picked up a stick
and hit another with it to protect his/her food source/territory
demonstrated our propensity for survival.  Violence to protect self and
family/group/tribe is plainly paleo.  War is paleo.  If we were discussing
the invention of religion which is plainly non-paleo and off topic I could
understand all these off topic banner's, but this will fade and we will be
talking paleo food again soon.

I'll probably catch it for this post, but I eat paleo so I can take it, as
long as you stay away from my blueberry patch!

Jeff