Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 07:01:13 -0500
Hi all,

  I think there is one important  thing that hasn't been said here about
nutritional supplements.  For those who don't feel the effects of them,
congratulations!  Your body has not yet been severely compromised.
Supplements are insurance for you.  In reality, if we all had the level of
health that we are meant to have, no one would feel the effects of
supplements.

Today, with our environmental toxins, supermarket food, questionable organic
food due to environmental toxins, it is only a mattter of time before most
people begin to feel the ravages of these things.  Your body more than
likely already has some damage; it isn't designed to handle all the assaults
to which it has been exposed over the years.  Just because you don't feel it
yet, doesn't mean it isn't there, to some extent.  Damage is often quite
advanced by the time it is diagnosed by allopathic medical doctors.

Siobhan