From:
Ben Balzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 22:54:29 +1000
Well,
if Zovluck has chosen not to practice as a medical doctor, why does he use
the title?? .Why does he give medical advice?? If he's chosen not to
practice as one (thank God), why then pretend to be one?? The medical advice
he gave can easily kill people.

> >Susan Kline writes:
> >It seems to me that he has the right to call himself "Dr."
> >three times over.

Because he thinks we're all gullible automatons and wishes to be idolised as
a demagogue.

He said
> Unfortunately many of the people on this list or
> site, are not intelligent
> enough to think for themselves. They swallow like
> gullible automatons, the
> lying, marketing propaganda of the pharmaceutical,
> the junk food and the
> restaurant industries.

Honi suit male pence (evil is he who evil thinks there be)

Unfortunately I have fallen into his trap of giving him attention, when we
should just let him fade out,

Ben Balzer