From:
Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2013 05:13:53 -0500
On Fri, 18 Jan 2013, [log in to unmask] wrote:

>Interesting.  Three days and eight people is not exactly dispositive.
>But good info!
>
>Jim
I agree, Jim. Three people, eight days and four authors get to add a paper to their CVs. It's also a silly study as the sort of exercise regime that works best to raise hGH is not optimal for testosterone and vice-versa. Also, we generally think in this list of longevity and long-term health, not three days.

I suppose they concluded that "more research is required ..." Well, of course it would be, because they didn't do enough the first time.

Keith