Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 16:25:37 -0400
John Kainz said: i think the gradually shrinking brain size is  the result of human
females  prefering to mate with jocks .:)

Hey, wait a minute!!!  Are you saying men get brains OR a great body and athletic
prowess???  I don't think it's just one or the other.  I mean some guys have one and not
the other, but some guys have both!!!  I've met some of them!!!

Are you saying that when men had bigger brains, it was because the women preferred to mate
with the nerds so the nerds proliferated and the jocks died out due to lack of.... ?  Were
nerds good hunters???  I'd bet my bottom dollar (or...make that my fig leaf!!) on the jock
(for chasing down some lunch or spearing a nice BBQ for supper and hoisting it onto the
spit :-))   The nerd was probably sitting around trying to invent the wheel...or something
like that.  Also, I think the nerds might be more testosterone deficient and less
interesting in mating anyway.  Just a theory!

Rachel

(who prefers jocks with big brains! :-))))