Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 06:01:28 -0500
>>  The "average" American has one breast and one testicle....and one ovary...

Did I miss something?  My husband and I have all our "parts."  Was this
supposed to be a joke?  Or does the author of this have a different set of
friends than we do?  Or, does she refer to the current rates of cancer?
Btw: Average in the context Don used was meant in the statistial sense:  the
mean/the average/you know on a bell curve chart.... the place from which one
measures the "standard" deviation.

Rachel,
glad to have all my parts,
and healthy hormones too, thanks to a Paleo diet