Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 18:57:50 +1100
Hi All,

I am a newbie - have been lerking trying to read as many archives as I can.
 Now it is time to introduce myself.

I have found my way to this site after attempting a 100% raw food vegan
diet for 1 1/2 years + doing long water fasts.  I became more and more
ravenous on this diet and developed a severe bloating problem. I also
became more depressed and emotionally moody. Previous to this diet I was
mostly vegetarian for 20 or so years - first as a lacto vegetarian and then
much later eliminated dairy, had experimented with many diets eg
macrobiotic diet etc.

After breaking out and going beserk (back to everything, including junk
food) for a couple of months after all raw I am now attempting a paleo type
diet for the last couple of weeks because I put on 30 lbs in such a short
time - since my raw food diet!!

Have any others on this list come from the raw food background?

I also want to know if any of you have overcome candida, severe
bloating/suspect gut permeability problem? (I had a stool test CDSA, which
confirmed candida) I need to lose weight and fix this digestive problem.  I
have just ordered Neaderthin and Starch Madness.  I am enjoying eating meat
again after all this time, but I am still suffering from the bloating
problem and seem to be more constipated.  Would appreciate any suggestions.

Regards,
Larelle