From:
Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2007 18:01:28 EST
In a message dated 2/13/2007 12:18:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
I'd bet the farm that calories do play a role in FBG.  It's coming up on
a month since I started IF, with very low carbs, and my typical FBG has
dropped below 90 for the first time ever.
Fantastic results Todd!  This is in line with the potential benefits to IF
that Dr. Michael Eades posted on his blog.  He requested that people trying IF
within a lowcarb context post results at his blog -- yours, especially if they
continue, could be quite helpful for others.

I have paradoxically noticed more energy during my empty stomach workouts --
and even on days when I do interval training.  Have you noticed any change in
your energy levels? Sleep patterns?