From:
Jane Warner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 23:37:24 -0700
Hi, Liz!

I did a Google search for Elaine Morgan.  One of the first hits was a site
by her grandson, Dewi Morgan, on the Aquatic Ape Theory.  She seems to have
a done a very professional, first-rate job of presenting her facts and
pulling them together on this one.  The site is a real treasure-trove of
links to stimulating ideas:

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/5168/aat.html

Thanks for mentioning her.

Jane