Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2008 10:03:23 -0700
Actually, while they're funny subjects, I find them fascinating...
Those guys who sit for 20 minutes at a time are not eating properly, if you ask me!
I'm like you - I'm a under 30 secs gal - but I flush and stay anyway - lol.  Sometimes if you wait a few minutes your body will decide to send a bit more.  Sometimes not.  Nevertheless, people leave you alone and you get to read or do puzzles.
gale