Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 1997 18:39:19 -0800
If I don't eat 100% paleo, I'm not sure what I do that is not paleo. Oh,
yes, I eat vegetable oils. I eat them raw only and then only specific
ones. I think it's very paleo to eat them since you won't convince me
that paleolithic humans weren't stuffing down as many buttercup-like
flowers as they could. Which I assume contain the oils.

Anyway, I'm eating mostly paleo( please excuse the lack of
capitalization ) and eating plenty of meat. I sadly, couldn't survive it
if I didn't supplement. In fact, I'm wondering if I can survive it
anyway. You see, since I changed to pemmican instead of dairy, I have
been having very regular night cramps. I call them reverse charlie
horses. When I wake up with a charlie-horse I have to stand on my foot
to stop it. But in order to stop these cramps, _toe curls_, I have to
lay on my outstretched foot. It's weird, like my foot wants to fly away
or something. I still am unsure of the cause. I think it's the added
meat. I am trying calcium, vit e, and/or vit c supplementation to find
the missing nutrient.

,Micke