From:
Kaiden Fox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Sep 1998 01:56:04 -0500
 233.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I gained.  Oh well, I guess
going off the medications is messing with my system a bit.  So far I have
not been successfully able to enter into a deep trance state, but I'm
working on it.

Now that my mind is a bit clearer, I've set the goal of marrage by January
29th, 2002.  The date has signfigance for me because I have a deal with
someone that if she's not married by her 23rd birthday, she would marry me.
Instead of waiting around for that day to arrive, I'm going to find someone
better.  So far, I have combined proper diet and nutrition with
Neurolinguistic Programming, graphology, self-hypnosis and now sun-sign
Astrology.  (Yes, I too thought it was complete bull before last weekend,
but dang it all to heck if the book I got didn't nail my Virgo ex-girlfriend
to a "T.")  This Wednessday I'll throw in Tai Chi to the mix.  I think I
might add vocal training.  I hesitate to add weight training, as I am
a -lazy- bastard, but I think I might need it to jumpstart my weight-loss
anyway.

It's interesting how goal-setting works.  Already I have one person who I am
seriosly considering for a possible life-partner.  She's wonderful.  The
only problem is . . . she's my girlfriend's roomate!