From:
Jana Eagle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 16:44:49 -0600
Making salad dressing is pretty easy-- a good proportion is 2 parts oil
to 1 part lemon juice.  I have a nifty lemon juicer that makes it fast
to get juice out of the lemon, but cutting it in half and reaming it
on a fork is also an easy way.  Add dried herbs, garlic, salt etc., as desired.

Oh, and make it in an empty jar or an empty salad dressing bottle, put
the lid on, and shake it to combine the flavours.