Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 03:28:00 -0400
Thomas wrote:

<<So we work 40 hours a week and then we spend the rest
of the time devoted to health in order to go back and
work another 40 hour week.  Is this the American
dream?>>

  What is YOUR American Dream?  Mine is to do what I am passionately driven
to do - pursue health and healing for myself and others.

  When someone asks me what I do for fun I tell them that I learn.  That's
true.  I'm never happier than when I am learning. I look forward to a day
off so that I can study things I love studying.  This is my American dream.

  We are all unique.

<<I agree that the Paleolithic diet is good, however how
much dedicated thought does it take to get to the
perfect diet????>>

  Is there one perfect diet for everyone?  No.  That is why some choose to
dedicate more time to exploring and thinking about it.  Some of us find it
fascinating. There's nothing wrong about following your spirit. That doesn't
mean there's anything wrong with those who are not moved to explore this so
deeply and endlessly.  It merely means we are different.

Siobhan