From:
Trish Leon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 2009 05:28:34 +0000
Hi Bill:

You are very correct. The cravings go away rather quickly. I have noticed that a chocolate craving goes away if I eat a raw red bell pepper.  I don't know if they share similar compounds or properties, but it works for me.

The key is eating fatty meat. It has made a big difference in my energy levels and how I feel.

The problem is finding good quality fatty meat. Where I live in santa barbara calif. there isn't much "fatty" anything.

Thanks!

Trish