Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 2009 00:11:25 -0800
Trish,

I soak about once a week on average depending on how I feel; less during
Summer than Winter.  I always feel better after the soaks, never worse.
I either eat some extra raw fat or drink some mineral water when I soak
(just using instinct to decide which).  I've never tried the pads - I
wonder how they work?

-=mark=-