From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 13:06:55 -0700
I've been unable to read all messages for quite some time so maybe this was
addressed and I'm a day late.

Ennyhoo, got my copies of the January 20th Newsweek so I could peruse its
stories on diet.  The feature included a one-page comparison between the
following plans:  Atkins (okay), The Zone (all right), Ornish (on every
editor's health-n-diet contact list) and Boyd Eaton.  Whaaaaaaaaaat?  Do NOT
misunderstand me.  I have nothing aginst Boyd Eaton.  But this makes NO
sense to me.  His book's out of print and only nutrigeeks like me, cool
walking diet encyclopedia's like the rest of this list, a handful of
practitioners and a few fellow researchers have a CLUE who Boyd Eaton is.
I'm dying to know why the hell they picked HIM.  Why not Ray or Dr. Cordain?
   At least their books are in PRINT.  The Eades addressed early human
nutrition in great depth in their second book and touched on it in the
first.  That one still has me scratching my head.  Maybe I'll see more
references to him when I find the time to read the full Monty.  Any insight
on this?

Dori Zook
Denver, CO