From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 20:30:31 -0600
Paleogal wrote:

> Oh no, not strange at all.  There's that insulin resistance (sat fat)
> talking out loud to you. Are you a typeA blood type?  I could have written
> this.... Oliva

How interesting.  I get filled up on fatty protein sources, and they keep
me going a long time.  I can eat one grape, or none.  Berries I can't stop
eating, such as blueberries; all nuts, all dried fruits, and lots of  nonpaleo
stuff such as
corn chips, chocolate, taffy, rice cakes. etc.  I get sugar crashes frequently
if I
am not careful.  Obviously a different dynamic going on.

    Lynnet