From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 22:13:26 -0700
-
> One, as noted by Danial Quinn, so long as we
> keep increasing the human food supply, the human population will keep
> increasing--so the simple way to reduce the population is to put a cap on
> the food supply.  By eating paleo, we do that.  This doesn't mean people
> presently living will starve, but that new people will not be born.

How is it that new people will not be born by eating paleo?

It is an observed  fact that there is a regulation of births and populations
in wild animals and also in Huntergatherers ( there is also a regulation by
deaths) This phenomenon is yet to receive plausible explanations .
The bonobos for exemple who play with sexe a lot still don't have more
births than their environment can handle.
Malinowski studying the trobriand islands have noted the inability of teen
agers to get pregnant despite a very rich sexe life.
One thing observed By Malinowski was that more partners the teen agers  had
and less conceptions was happenning  , only the married women were getting
pregnant .

There is more to conception than the meeting of a spermatozoid and an ovule
, hard to get for a scientist.
Also the peoples eating instinctively undenatured food,  have observed a
drop of endogenus stimulation of the nervous system due to denatured
molecules circulating in the blood ,  openning to new sensitivities and
lowering the need for discharging copulation .

way more to learn on that subject
By the way i am expecting a baby at the end of the month.
I don't do sexe often but when i do with the intent of procreating it just
works.
jean-claude