From:
Heathen Girl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 14:30:51 0000
I am interested to hear this because I was under the impression that all public schools made this manditory. I will have to check for my area because my oldest daugher is going to kindergarden next year. We have them in daycare right now and it is manditory (a state thing) so maybe our state is one of the ones who makes you do it(I am in VA). I have a question though, if I vaccinate when they are young then stop when it is no longer law for me will that cause more damage than good? I mean, they have already started this whole thing so would leaving them out of the rest just make them more open to infections and such? I am going to be reading that vaccination site today and I am sure I will get a lot of good info. I just wanted to get anyones first hand experience etc.

Melissa

>Kenny, in most, not all, states, it is NOT a requirement, you are lied to by
>EVERYONE and told that it is.... just turn over the vax form and you will
>see in plain English that you can just sign saying you do not want the vax.
>But no one will ever tell you that except for a mom who has already lost a
>child to the vax. For more info on exemptions, go to www.909shot.com

LYCOShop is now open. On your mark, get set, SHOP!!!
http://shop.lycos.com/