From:
Arthur McConnachie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 18:21:19 -0700
Michael makes a good point of saying to balance fat with the meat. If you
try to live off of nearly fat-free chicken, you may become constipated. You
have the choice then of upping the vegetable portion for fiber or eating
meat with more natural fat, which will act as an intestinal lubricant.

Arthur McConnachie