From:
Scott Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 23:50:34 -0800
Something I have found that works well for many people is to eat nothing but
fruit for one week.
The rules are simple.  Eat as much fruit as you want except for bananas,
figs and dates.  I have done this as have a number of people at my office.
In my experience, it cleans you out, reduces your cravings dramatically and
reduces your appetite.  After this, it is much easier to stick to a
healthier diet.