Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 03:34:27 -0400
Thomas wrote:

<<Great...so these things got sanctioned  by the
paleolithic ancestors (and just to hedge my bets, by
Deepak Chopra as well)...and boy, am I glad about that
because that gives me the RIGHT go out and do these
things.  And I am going to do them because it MUST be
good for my HEALTH.>>

  Thomas, it sounds like you have some issues to work out.  It's your life;
do as you please.  Deepak doesn't force himself on you and no one is forcing
a paleo diet upon you.  I really think you need to look inside for what your
real frustrations are.  Those things you find so annoying in others are like
mirrors for your own issues.

Siobhan