From:
Dedy Rundle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2010 11:14:58 -0000
Meat from New Zealand [beef and lamb] is generally believed to be grass-fed.
One can check with www.nzmeatboard.org/ and or www.meatandwoolnz.com

Halal and kosher are religious terms relating to a method of ritual
slaughter whereby the animal is bled to death and the blood is discarded and
considered 'impure'

If the kosher/halal slaughtered meat comes from NZ it would [most likely]
have been grass-fed.

There's a lot of corruption in commercially available kosher [and possibly]
halal meat supply chain so to assume that the meat is somehow 'cleaner' is
probably misguided... NEITHER would it be 'typically' grass-fed.

Dedy

From: "Ken O'Neill" <[log in to unmask]> Sent: 29 January 2010 03:18