From:
Rick Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 20:39:18 -0500
I think you would be best served by doing an Atkins  or Eades style cold
turkey ketogenic diet for  a month or so to break out of the carb habit;
attacking it as an addiction makes more sense,  and,  I think, is much more
effective  than trying to "trim a little."   The ketogenic diet relives you
from the stress of having to eat tinier amounts.  Eggs are a convienience food
on a ketogenic diet.   You will be amazed at the fast results.  Rick